Pages

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March is Wordy Woman Month

You probably know that March is Women's History Month. But, did you know that March is also Feminine Empowerment Month and March 8 is International Women's Day?

Since there is no better time than now for Wordy Women to observe and celebrate our womanhood, I have [unofficially] declared March "Wordy Woman Month." Every woman has a story to tell and today, more than ever, it's important to share our tales of woe and triumph. I'm inviting you to post your story on my blog (with your contact information). Begin by reading recent posts on this page and then send me your own.

Submission guidelines:

Try to limit the length to max. 1,000 words/entry--around 500 is best. The topic is open, but your story must be coherent, with a point to your words. Have a gripe? Good news to share? A strong opinion? Add a 25-word bio with your contact information and email me ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment