During this class, you will learn:
- How to set a powerful intention for your book
- The stages to get from idea to bookstore shelf
- Why you absolutely must draft a book proposal
- Tools from brain science to support your creativity
- Spiritual techniques to support your creativity
- Where & how coaching can be an assistance
Have a question on a topic not listed? Write it down now for the live Q&A at the end of the call.
Mark your calendar right now to join us for the VIP Author Talks with Stephanie Gunning. Here are the details:
Class*: VIP Author Talks with Stephanie Gunning
Topic: How to Get a Book Deal
When: Wednesday, January 27 at 8:00pm Eastern Time (7pm Central, 6pm Mountain, 5pm Pacific).
Registration for this event is closed. The audio recording of the teleclass is available for download on the VIP Authors Members-Only page. To review all member benefits or join now, click here>>>
Stephanie Gunning is one of the most sought-after nonfiction writers in the publishing industry and a well-regarded book proposal coach. She is the coauthor or ghostwriter of (at last count) 22 published books. Her essays have been featured in well-known anthologies compiled by Arielle Ford and Doreen Virtue.
She has worked with numerous bestselling authors, including Hale Dwoskin, Gregg Braden, Ruby Payne, Thomas Moore, Stephen Mitchell, Marlo Morgan, and Ruth Montgomery, to name a few.
* If you are not yet a member and would like a recording of this call, find out more about all the benefits of VIP Author Inner Circle membership here>>