VIP Author Talks Special Event
Ten years ago, an author with a website on the Internet was a big deal. Today, having a website is like having a cellphone...everyone has one. And just like smartphones are to cell phones, Wordpress blogs are to author websites. If you want to stand out in the crowd, a customized Wordpress blog is your ticket.
Are interested in finding out how you can make your blog do some double-duty as a marketing hub, too? If so, please join us for a special event when VIP Author Talks interviews Marty Dickinson for a special teleclass presentation, "Wordpress Blogs as Your Marketing Hub."
During this special teleclass, you will discover the answers to these questions:
- What is WordPress, and why is it so essential for the promotion of your book, speaking, and business?
- Should you use the WordPress free hosting option or not ? (And, how the wrong answer could paralyze your business.)
- How can you assure your WordPress installation is secure from hackers?
- How can you connect your website with Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin? (Which will easily save you 10 hours a week.)
- What's involved with converting a traditional (old) website into a WordPress machine? (Design limitations and how to get around them and still use WordPress.)
- How can you promote your main business online using multiple websites produced with WordPress? (And why you would want multiple websites in the first place.)
- How can having a WordPress website set the stage for dozens of higher-level, traffic-building techniques for your website?
Have a question not listed above? Write it down now to ask during the live Q&A at the end of the teleclass.
Mark your calendar right now to join us for this informative teleclass!
Topic: Wordpress as Your Marketing Hub
When: Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Time: 4:00pm Eastern Time (3pm Central, 2pm Mountain, 1pm Pacific).
How to Register:For Authors Only and VIP Authors Inner Circle Members: You are already registered. Log on to the Members-Only page for call-in details. The audio recording of the class will be posted to the members page within 24 hours after the event.
Non-Members: Not a member, but want to hear the class? You can pay for the class only.
Registration for this event is now closed. The audio recording of the teleclass is available for purchase on the VIP Author Talks Audio page. Review this and all VIP Author Talks programs here>>
Marty Dickinson started his first website in 1995 and is the co-author of Web Marketing All-in-One for Dummies. He manages more than 100 of his own websites and helps authors, speakers and business owners around the world with their Internet marketing through his company HereNextYear, Inc.