Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Labor Day Special: "Get Aquainted" Consultation is Half Price

Sometimes two heads are better than one!


Men in Hardhats on stairs talkingDo you have 1 to 3 questions that need immediate attention?
The approaching Labor Day Weekend gave me an idea. I get so many emails and messages on Facebook and Twitter with questions about writing and publishing that need response right away. But, I rarely can stop what I'm doing and answer the person at the time and must direct the writer to either a personal consultation or group coaching program.

I regularly charge $175 for a 30-minutes exploratory "get acquainted" personal consult. But in celebration of Labor Day, I'm going to offer this short-term consulting package for half price!

This 30-minute live phone  session gives you the opportunity to resolve a writing, publishing or social media problem or just sample working with me without a long-term commitment. Audio recording and 30 days email follow up are included.

Purchase a consult by September 5 to be scheduled on the date of your choosing in September (subject to availability--these will book fast!)

Cost: Reg Price: $175

Only $87 (through 9/5/2010)

(This offer is no longer available.)




1 comment:

  1. [...] Contact « Labor Day Special: “Get Aquainted” Consultation is Half Price [...]

    ReplyDelete