Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

Deadlines Extended Due to Oops

Yesterday I made a big "Oops!" I got up early, wrote an reminder email about yesterday's deadlines, put it in the queue to send and promptly hit "delete" instead of "send." Oops.There is no retrieving emails deleted from the queue, and I didn't have a back-up copy. Sigh.

Actually I did quite a bit more than sigh, but I'm not proud of my initial reaction, so let's move on to where I am proud of my next steps. After I calmed down, I looked at the clock. I had about a half hour before I had to leave for a full day of much-needed fun and recreation.

I had two choices: skip the first activity and catch up with the others later, or skip sending out the reminder email. I chose the latter. I AM proud of that choice because too often I choose work over play, and I've made a conscious decision to balance all areas of my life.

Now, here's the deal: We can all benefit from my mistake.


Girls on Stilts at LAAFF
I had a fabulous day out enjoying friends and a visit to LAAFF (Lexington Avenue Arts and Fun Festival) in downtown Asheville, I bought crystals, enjoyed the sites and discovered Kava (more on that in a future post).

And...

You get two extra days on the deadlines! I realize that notifying you today will eliminate those of you who won't even open your computer until tomorrow, because YOU are out having fun! So, here's the scoop:

Tuesday, September 7 is  the NEW deadline to:

Register for 4Ps University and save $100 >>

Sign up for a "Get Acquainted" consult at half price >>

Now we can all LAAFF at my oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment