Initially, I'm going to launch my ebook on Kindle only, using the KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing) Select program. That requires a 90-day exclusivity agreement. When I first learned of the program, I wondered why anyone would agree to restrict where his or her book could be offered for sale. But, I read many success stories of how the program was utilized to boost sales, and I've decided to give it a try.
What can you learn as I launch my debut novel, The Prince Charming Hoax?
Hehe. I'm hoping you won't find out what not to do! But, I'm going to share (via my blog) the step-by-steps of my launch and promotion activity for the 90 days on KDP Select. Some of the things you can learn include:
- How to prepare and upload your ebook to Kindle
- Pricing considerations
- Marketing strategies
- Promotional tools and resources
- Social media promotion
How can you help me launch my book?
So many ways, in so little time! Here's how you can help in just minutes—no, seconds—per effort.
- Sign up to get email notification of my blog posts (See "Subscribe to blog via email" in right column)
- Share my blog posts on Facebook and Twitter (there's handy little "share" buttons at the end of each post)
- Inform me of any women's book/reading groups that you think may be interested in a fun, sexy, erotic story of women's empowerment. (My target group is Boomer women.)
- Host me on your blog (I provide the post) or do a blog interview with me
- Recommend leads for radio shows, bloggers, online media, etc. that I can contact about the book
- Email me with any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding how you can help with the launch
- Subscribe to my Wordy Woman newsletter for biweekly updates, tips, and resources (top right column)
Finally, do not forgot to sign up for the "One Day My Prince Will Come" Free eBook Giveaway!