Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

Practicing what I preach

I'm baaaack. It's more than a little embarrassing to notice that I haven't posted in more than a year. Ouch! In order to post this morning, I had to jump through a few hoops because Blogger has changed. (Don't you hate that?) But, I did it: I added a new photo, updated my profile and learned how to upload and download photos using Flickr. There is a real sense of accomplishment in taming the "technology resistance" inclination and overcoming the frustration of figuring out what seems to just come naturally to my kids.

Now that I've gone through all this time-consuming activity, I'm determined to stay on top of the blog and post regularly. Blogging is something I recommend to all my clients who are promoting their books and their businesses. So, I'm going to follow my own advice and get back in the groove (now I'm really showing my age, but I suspect a few of you will know what I'm talking about).

So, check back here regularly. I'll be posting writing and publishing tips, answering questions and waxing poetic at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment