Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Back to My Future

Do you ever feel like you're going around in circles? It can be a frustrating experience, but sometimes it's liberating to return to where you began and have an opportunity to start over. The latter is my recent experience. I am back to where I began...a blog on Blogger. Simple.

You may have noticed the sizable gap in time since my previous post. I was writing...just not for publication. I've been revising my novel (still in progress). I also needed time to minimize the outside commitments vying for my time and attention.

But, I don't think I need to explain it all here. That's the old news.

For me, the good news is that now I'm back. Back where I started when I began writing my novel. Back to my future as a writer.


No comments:

Post a Comment