Publishing has changed more in the past year than it has in the previous 50. And the rate of change is getting faster and faster. The rules that seemed to be written in stone have begun to erode and are disappearing entirely.
Change is exciting and confusing at the same time. There are more opportunities to get published than ever before—if you know what you’re doing. Now, with all the changes, it’s harder than ever to know what to do. And, wrong decisions can be costly errors. But what if you had a mentor to guide you to the next step—no matter where you are right now?
Join publisher and author Shelley Lieber in a free teleclass that will help you make informed decisions about how to:
- Choose between traditional publishing and self-publishing
- Avoid scams
- Choose the right POD publisher
- Publish your work as an ebook, audio book or print book
- Find print and digital markets for your work
- Build a waiting audience before your book comes out
- Use social networking sites effectively (and not waste your time)
- Create a buzz with free publicity
Free Class: 2010: A Publishing Odyssey
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Time: 2:00-3:00 pm ET (1pm CT, 12pm MT, 11am PT)
Call Details: (641) 715-3300, Access Code 171279#