Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

People are talking about Author Talks


The debut of the teleclass series "Author Talks" with author Deborah Sharp on October 7 was a huge success. Her new book, MAMA DOES TIME (Midnight Ink), was released October 1.Here's some of the feedback we've gotten so far:

"Hi Shelley! Really enjoyed the teleconference last night. I thought Deb (and you!) were very informative and entertaining. This is a great idea." -- Joyce Sweeney

"I picked up some tips from last night's conference with Deb Sharp. Thank you, it was very interesting. You're a good moderator. "--Joey Naudic

"Just wanted to thank you for that informative and entertaining teleconference. Deb answered my "dinosaur" questions very nicely, and generally gave out oodles of useful information. I really enjoyed tonight's session, and Deborah was a wonderful choice to launch your author interviews. She'll be a hard act to follow."--Barbara Dinerman

Hi Shelley, I really enjoyed the conference last night, thanks! (I was listening while working.) Deb was fantastically entertaining, and she gave many good tips. You did a fabulous job too :-)" --Pascale Mackey

"It was fantastic. Deborah was informative, entertaining and inspiring. The only thing is I wish that Mace or Mama had joined in the teleconference and talked about eating butterscotch pie." --Mel Antonen

"I was able to listen in to most of the conversation, but missed the beginning. I will use your information to do that now. I enjoyed the session very much. I know Deb Sharp; she is as excellent a writer as she spoke last night. The session was so informative and I did learn excellent new techniques. What a wonderful idea!" --Stephanie Krulik

If you missed the call and want to hear a replay of the teleclass, you can call (641) 715-3412 and enter Access Code 171279# when prompted.

The audio recording will be available for you to call at your convenience for a limited time only. Please try to listen in soon to make sure you don't miss out in getting this valuable information.

Here's how to listen to the recorded call:

Dial - (641) 715-3412
Enter Access Code - 171279#

No comments:

Post a Comment